Free Stock Photo Premium
In ifreestock we want to offer free high-resolution photographs to designers, photographers or anyone who needs graphic resources, so we offer you a collection of photos that has been selected by our team, thinking about the needs of those who choose us to make their works.
In ifreestock you can find 2 types of photographs. In this way we ensure that the quality and variety of the images are remained.
Made by our team.
Made by other photographers.
Subscribe to out Newsletter and be the first to know the latest news and photographs from ifreestrock.
License of Images
The content that is made by our team, are free of non-exclusive rights and are unlimited. This means that we assign you the rights in a non-exclusive way so you can use them in as many projects as you wish indefinitely, provided as you comply with the terms and conditions of the rights we give you. However, even if we have the image and models rights that appear in the photos, they may include trademarks or private properties of which we do not have the rights and it is your responsibility to ensure that the content it is shown is suitable for the use in your project and does not infringe any right.
By downloading ifreestock images, you are accepting these ‘Terms and Conditions’. Here’s what you can and can not do with our free images:
✓ Use them in personal or commercial projects, such as: advertising, publications, productions, podcasts, websites, blogs, presentations, etc. And without any attribution, although it is appreciated.
YOU CAN NOT
X Sell, assign, distribute or grant rights to third parties of downloaded (or edited) content.
X Make an illegal use or application in pornographic, obscene or defamatory works.
Creative Commons Zero Content.
Creative Commons Zero content is made by other photographers, shared without intellectual property rights. We detail below the Terms and Conditions of this content:
The person who associated a work with this deed has dedicated the work to the public domain by waiving all of his or her rights to the work worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law.
You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- In no way are the patent or trademark rights of any person affected by CC0, nor are the rights that other persons may have in the work or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the person who associated a work with this deed makes no warranties about the work, and disclaims liability for all uses of the work, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- When using or citing the work, you should not imply endorsement by the author or the affirmer.
Copyright Infringement Notification.
If you believe that any content of ifreestock infringes any intellectual property rights, you can send a notification to inform us of such infringement. It is our duty to respond to all notices that report any infraction of rights. Once we receive the notification, ifreestock will remove or disable access the material that is alleged to be infringing or will take any action that guarantees compliance with intellectual property rights. When adopting such measures, ifreestock will contact the third party (in case of an image that is not ours) who published the material allegedly infringing, in order to take the necessary and established measures by the regulations.
To report violations, the notifications must meet the following requirements:
- Handwritten or electronic signature of the person who makes the claim.
- Identification of infringing material. Information thereof should be provided for quick identification.
- Information necessary so that ifreestock can contact the person who makes the notification: name and surname, address, contact number and email address.
- A statement of good faith and reasonable belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the holder of property rights of the graphic resource.
- Statement that the information is true.
If the above requirements are not fulfilled, the measures will be delayed or will not be carried out. Therefore, we ask you to review the notification before sending it.
ifreestock will follow the procedures established by the applicable intellectual property regulations.
Once ifreestock receives the notification and confirms the infringement, we will proceed to the removal or disqualification of the infringing material as quickly as possible. We recommend that, if you are unsure about both the procedure and the possible infringement, seek legal advice.
Contact: [email protected]
(Subject: “Copyright Infringement Notification”.)
Whenever you believe that a graphic resource complies with any infringement, please provide the information to ifreestock, we won’t hesitate to check it and take appropriate measures.
Thank you for your cooperation and attention.