According to the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, concerning the protection of personal data, ifreestock informs you that the personal data provided to the site will be treated with strict confidentiality and will be incorporated in a personal data file in order to manage your request, as well as keeping informed on future news on ifreestock.
ifreestock agrees to comply with the obligation of Secrecy respect to the data included in the file. Likewise, we inform you can exercising rights, at any time, of access to the information relating to you for consultation, rectification, cancellation and disagreement of your personal data.
1. Data processing / Links to other websites
2. Collection and use of information
To improve this site in terms of system performance and ease of use, as well as to provide useful information about our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files of your computer. This includes your IP address, browser type, selected language, operating system, Internet service provider (ISP), and date/time. This information is used globally to improve the management of this site, analyze trends and collect demographic data about our users. The information collected can be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to optimize and improve the user experience, to give special offers and more attractive services).
In order to optimize our services, messages that are sent via email, online services, advertisements and interactive applications can use “cookies”.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file, usually formed by letters and numbers, sent by the server of our web to the cookie file of your browser. This allows our website remember its presence when a new connection between our server and its browser is established. The main purpose of a cookie is to allow our server to show personalized web pages that can turn the visit to ifreestock’s website into an individual experience and adjusted to personal preferences.
4. Third party cookies
5. Enabling and Disabling Cookies and Similar Resources
The user of the site has the possibility to accept or reject the cookies by modifying the options of his/her navigator. For example:
- In the setup menu, select ‘show advanced settings’ at the bottom of the page
- Select the ‘content settings’ key in the privacy section
- The section at the top of the page that appears gives you information about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete any cookie you have stored at that time.
- From the Tools menu, select ‘Options’
- Select the privacy label in the options box
- From the drop-down menu choose ‘Use custom settings for history’. This will display the cookies options and you can choose to activate or deactivate them by checking the corresponding box.
Internet Explorer 6+
- From the Tools menu, select ‘Internet Options’
- Click on the privacy tab
- You will see a scrolling cursor to configure privacy that has six positions that allow you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- In the configuration menu, select the option ‘preferences’
- Open the privacy tab
- Select the option you want from the ‘block cookies’
- Remember that certain features and full functionality of this site may not be available after you disable cookies.
Customer Support Email:
Thank you very much for your attention.